Αναζήτηση αναρτήσεων

Πέμπτη 16 Οκτωβρίου 2014

Thermodynamics 4 : Ideal Gas Law

   

Thermodynamics 4 : Ideal Gas Law



Δημοσιεύτηκε στις 31 Αυγ 2013
In this video I continue with my
series of tutorial videos on Thermal Physics and Thermodynamics. It's
pitched at undergraduate level and while it is mainly aimed at physics
majors, it should be useful to anybody taking a first course in
thermodynamics such as engineers etc..

The course covers topics
such as the Ideal Gas Law, Entropy, Enthalpy, Gibbs' and Helmholtz' Free
Energy, Heat Capacity, Einstein Solids, Taylor and MacLaurin Series /
Expansions, phase transformations, thermodynamics identities, the
Clausius Clapeyron Relation, Joule Thompson Throttling, Adiabatic
Cooling, the paramagnet and of course the all important Laws of
Thermodynamics

Thank you for watching and I hope that this
matches your requirements. Please feel free to provide feedback via
comments and share with your friends.

See my website for more: www.universityphysicstutorials.com
Follow me on Twitter @adambeatty503
Follow me on Facebook UniversityPhysicsTutorials

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου